Real-Time Leaderboard

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Bathroom Smells Like Strippers

After an eventful weekend in NJ of losing my money, dignity and ability to turn my head (table 1, Kenny 0) I did manage to win NASCAR by a whopping 1 point (sorry Kotwicki). No surprising upsets this week although Hames was once again bested by Team Case and he now drops out of the coveted first place position for the first time this year, and there is now a two way tie between the growing powerhouse Team Burns and the everso absent Team Brohl. A late congratulations needs to go out to Mr. Stephen Burns and Mr. Stephen Stancil for their dominant PBR performances last week. I failed to notice that both of them placed in the top ten of PBR scores nationwide. Team Burns had a 3rd place finish and Team Stancil finished up in 7th. I am now convinced that had we not started late into the season that the RFC competitors would be holding down the overall leader board.

P.S. Props to Team Stancil for the Micheal Waltrip usage this week, especially since it was a night race and I'm pretty sure he has cataracts. Although I am still waiting for you to bench Kenseth for him.

No comments:

NASCAR News

BASS News