Real-Time Leaderboard

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bulls Are Up

The PBR bulls are ready. Since I already told Kotwicki and Sack I guess it is only fair that I divulge my bull picking secret to the rest of you. Are you ready for this, it is going to blow your mind... step 1: go to the PBR site; step 2: click on "bulls"; step 3: pick the bulls that are listed in the top 50. I know I am a genius, there is no need to thank me. Now maybe you numbskulls will stop getting ass raped by me every week. However if you enjoy the sportsmanship of picking bulls at random / by name feel free to keep going with that tactic, because it is certianly working out for me. I also find it more fun to pick atleast one or two bulls outside of the list to really test your skills.

Or you can just follow this link:
http://www.pbrnow.com/ridersbulls/bulls/

No comments:

NASCAR News

BASS News